Area Calendar is Online
Here is a link to the Area Calendar hosted on ScoutsTracker, sign up not required.
You can add the calendar to your own calendar (mobile phone, Google Calendar, etc.) by clicking the subscribe button.
Mississauga CUBS to OTTAWA - March Break 2017
Mississauga Area is planning a trip to Ottawa as part of the Celebrtations for 100 years of Cub Scouts
Please check out this document for more information.
Casa Loma Urban Hike [COLONY]
Mississauga Beaver Buggy, Kub Kar, Scout Truck Rally
Beavers, Cubs, Scouts, Venturers and Leaders of Mississauga don’t miss the Mississauga Area
Kub Kar /Beaver Buggy/Scout Truck Rally of 2017 !!!!
Calling all Beavers, Cubs, Scouts , Venturers and Young at Heart!
Saturday March 25th, 2017 from 9:00 am to 3:00pm (Beavers 10:00 am to 12:00 pm - sign-in begins at 9:30am)
This years’ event is from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and once the registrations are in, timing details will be available the day before.
Adults are welcome to direct their energies into their own vehicle thereby allowing their child to make their own cars/buggy/truck. Our enthusiastic adults are invited to register their own vehicles and provided there are enough registrants in this category, they will have their own race!
Time to “get on the band wagon,” “burn a little rubber” and have a ROARING GOOD TIME!
- Same location as last year: Ontario Flower Growers’ Co-op 910 Mid-Way Blvd, Mississauga (near Derry/Tomken)
- Six-lane aluminum track
- Lots of exciting activities
- Electronic race timer with display
- Cost is $10.00 per youth or adult participant ($5 per youth or adult particpant for Beaver program - lunch not included)
- Gallery seating for viewing the races
- Details and rules attached provided
- Lunch and crest and so much more included
- Beavers will “run” primarily in the morning while the older children are running their races
- Kub kars and Scout Trucks are to be submitted the evening before (Fri March 24th, 2015, 7-9pm) by one leader per section (no youth please!) for inspection. Once inspected, they will stay onsite in readiness for the racing next day. Vehicles in need of additional care will be returned with the leader.
Multiple heats (depending on number of participants) with a grand finale at the end
for Kub Kars Best Design --1st, 2nd , 3rd, Fastest -- 1st, 2nd , 3rd for
Scout Trucks Best Design --1st, 2nd , 3rd, Fastest -- 1st, 2nd , 3rd
For Young at Heart! (any adult) (any Scouts Canada vehicle) Best Design, Fastest
Activities ongoing while youth are not racing
We will have an onsite "Service Station"
Rattray Marsh Clean up (All Sections)
When - Saturday April 8th 2017 @ 9am to 12pm
Where - Rattray Marsh
Please click here to see more details
Nameless Moot - Episode 3: Paranomal Investigation [COMPANY / CREW]
When: May 12-May 14 2017
Where: Barber Scout Reserve
Theme: Paranormal Investigations
Please click here for more details