Multi-Area Spring Camporee - "Scouting Games."
Here it is everyone! The Mississauga Area Competition Camp, hosted at Everton Scout Camp on April 17-19, Peel MedVents will be hosting this event for the area. All CEC and surrounding areas are also welcome!
- Registration is OPEN!
- A $50.00 Non-refundable deposit is due by April 3rd. Any registrations after april 3rd are subject to a $10.00/person late fee.
- Absolute hard deadline is April 10th 2015.
- OOS registration form: http://t.co/7D9jGzWfYN
- Youth Participant Registration form:http://t.co/rDKlJhAmwe
ALL REGISTRATIONS must be completed through this form to be valid! Please pay by cheque (Personal are also accepted if leaders wish to collect the money and do a personal cheque if they're easier to cut) Either give to Mike M at the next Area Forum (to give to Kenedene Howard or mail to 5 Harold Street, Brampton Ont.
Please make cheques out to "Peel MedVent Company"
This year also marks the first year that Guides will be invited as well. We're in the business of making memories guys and gals, so lets make this the best camp yet! More details to follow!
Mississauga Beaver Buggy, Kub Kar, Scout Truck Rally
Beavers, Cubs, Scouts, Venturers and Leaders of Mississauga don’t miss the Mississauga Area
Kub Kar /Beaver Buggy/Scout Truck Rally of 2015 !!!!
Calling all Beavers, Cubs, Scouts , Venturers and Young at Heart!
Saturday March 28, 2015 from 9:00 am to 3:00pm
This years’ event is from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and once the registrations are in, timing details will be available the day before.
Adults are welcome to direct their energies into their own vehicle thereby allowing their child to make their own cars/buggy/truck. Our enthusiastic adults are invited to register their own vehicles and provided there are enough registrants in this category, they will have their own race!
Time to “get on the band wagon,” “burn a little rubber” and have a ROARING GOOD TIME!
- Same location as last year: Ontario Flower Growers’ Co-op 910 Mid-Way Blvd, Mississauga (near Derry/Tomken)
Six-lane aluminum track
- Lots of exciting activities
- Electronic race timer with display
- Cost is $10.00 per youth or adult participant
- Gallery seating for viewing the races
- Details and rules attached provided
- Lunch and crest and so much more included
- Beavers will “run” primarily in the morning while the older children are running their races
- Kub kars and Scout Trucks are to be submitted the evening before (Fri March 27, 2015, 7-9pm) by one leader per section (no youth please!) for inspection. Once inspected, they will stay onsite in readiness for the racing next day. Vehicles in need of additional care will be returned with the leader.
Multiple heats (depending on number of participants) with a grand finale at the end
for Kub Kars Best Design --1st, 2nd , 3rd, Fastest -- 1st, 2nd , 3rd for
Scout Trucks Best Design --1st, 2nd , 3rd, Fastest -- 1st, 2nd , 3rd
For Young at Heart! (any adult) (any Scouts Canada vehicle) Best Design, Fastest
Activities ongoing while youth are not racing
We will have an onsite “Service Station”
Beaver Movie Night - Wizard of Oz
March 31st 630pm-830pm
Erindale Presbyterian Church
1560 Dundas Street West
Please bring sleeping bags and pillows. Parents are Welcome!
Peel Medvents First Aid Course
Course: Standard First Aid w/ CPR-C & AED
Location: MexYCan Flower Distributors: 6799 Pacific Circle #4, Mississauga Ontario
Dates: Sat March 21 and Sunday March 22
Time: Sat. 9-5pm Sun. 9-5pm. (Bring a packed lunch)
Cost: $90 per candidate. (Please pay by cheque, group cheques can be made out as well, if youth pay their scouter’s in advance)
Registration: Peelmedventsandrovers@gmail.com or online at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1CnsfrMCMPKJwAO7DM_JSFNmWhwWFr6ElkQ0QMiVrwT4/viewform
Mississauga Area St. Johns First Aid
Mississauga Area St. John's First Aid Course